Our 2nd Kindle e-book 'Person-Centred Practice for Long-Term Conditions: A Concise Guide to Success' was published to celebrate World Diabetes Day 2013!
For busy health professionals, managers and commissioners and anyone working in the field of long-term conditions who wants inspiration to make their practice more person-centred. This is a concise, interesting and helpful guide to what needs to be done.
It's written in our straightforward, friendly style and gives plenty of examples, tips and ideas to make small but useful changes possible, straight away! There are 3 chapters, focussing first on a reminder of what person-centred practice is all about, then looking in detail at what's involved in person-centred services and person-centred consultations, respectively. It's inexpensive, easily accessible on many e-reading devices, and most of all, it gives a way to make your aspirations a reality!
A must for today's long-term conditions care.
Latest from Successful Diabetes
- Webinar Recording and Resources now Available! Language Matters and Supporting Emotional Health
- NEW DATES! 3-Hour, Virtual Emotional Health Interactive Workshop Nov 24th, Dec 3rd: Limited Places
- Language Matters and Emotional Health: Free, live Webinar on 30th September!
- ONLINE WORKSHOP! Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes
- Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes - A One-Day Workshop