Diabetes 'Forget-Me-Nots' is our first electronic book, published on 27 August!
It's a short, concise and refreshing look at the day to day issues you face when living with diabetes and have to remember what the priorities are. Whether it's eating out, backpacking for a month or coping with illness or being pregnant and many other challenges, there are useful reminders for you in these 10 chapters. Plus, a whole range of websites that can answer even more questions.
Whether you have been diagnosed 10 hours or 10 years and whatever sort of diabetes you have, this book is for you. Best of all, it's inexpensive, quick to download and you can carry it with you wherever you are for instant reminders and inspiration!
Latest from Successful Diabetes
- Webinar Recording and Resources now Available! Language Matters and Supporting Emotional Health
- NEW DATES! 3-Hour, Virtual Emotional Health Interactive Workshop Nov 24th, Dec 3rd: Limited Places
- Language Matters and Emotional Health: Free, live Webinar on 30th September!
- ONLINE WORKSHOP! Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes
- Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes - A One-Day Workshop