200 pages, rrp £31.50
Our price to you - just £22 for a copy SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR, with FREE postage and packing to any UK address. You can also have a personalised message added from the author - just let us know at the time of ordering.
Author: Jill Rodgers
This book contains 15 chapters covering everything you need to set up and run an insulin pump service and how to help people be really successful in using their pump. It also includes unique information on how using an empowerment approach to pump therapy can generate success for your pump users. It includes inspirational stories from people with diabetes who have used pumps that show the everyday realities of living with and using a pump.
Our book reviews section shows what people have thought of this book
Latest from Successful Diabetes
- Webinar Recording and Resources now Available! Language Matters and Supporting Emotional Health
- NEW DATES! 3-Hour, Virtual Emotional Health Interactive Workshop Nov 24th, Dec 3rd: Limited Places
- Language Matters and Emotional Health: Free, live Webinar on 30th September!
- ONLINE WORKSHOP! Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes
- Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes - A One-Day Workshop