Ever wondered what the best size is for an education group? How to deal with talkative participants or draw out the shy ones? How to come up with instant solutions if only half your expected participants turn up to your session? If so, this book is for you! Its seven chapters and 71 pages guide you through planning, delivering and evaluating your group sessions, give you our tried and tested practical tips throughout as well as real life experiences in a chapter containing eight stories from experienced facilitators. Learner centred theory is covered too, alongside essential skills for facilitators. It’s an invaluable handbook for anyone wishing to run really effective group education sessions that your participants will thoroughly enjoy!
Latest from Successful Diabetes
- Webinar Recording and Resources now Available! Language Matters and Supporting Emotional Health
- NEW DATES! 3-Hour, Virtual Emotional Health Interactive Workshop Nov 24th, Dec 3rd: Limited Places
- Language Matters and Emotional Health: Free, live Webinar on 30th September!
- ONLINE WORKSHOP! Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes
- Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes - A One-Day Workshop