This unique book is for you if you are already an established pump user, you have just started wearing a pump or you are thinking about getting one. Its 96 pages and eight chapters cover everything you need to know, including quotes of real-life experiences from pump users and prospective pump users. It discusses the pros and cons of wearing a pump and gives you details of the different organisations that can provide you with more information and support, including from other pump users. Throughout the book, there’s practical advice on managing your pump and your insulin doses, from the day you transfer to the pump right through to managing it discreetly on the beach! The book’s straightforward and personal style concludes with a section on frequently asked questions to ensure that you can find everything you need.
Latest from Successful Diabetes
- Webinar Recording and Resources now Available! Language Matters and Supporting Emotional Health
- NEW DATES! 3-Hour, Virtual Emotional Health Interactive Workshop Nov 24th, Dec 3rd: Limited Places
- Language Matters and Emotional Health: Free, live Webinar on 30th September!
- ONLINE WORKSHOP! Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes
- Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes - A One-Day Workshop