Living with Type 2 diabetes can be a challenge because everyday life rarely follows a text book or doctor’s orders! This book talks about what diabetes the disease means, but mainly about what living with diabetes means. It’s realistic, straightforward and inspiring and includes chapters on ‘The Role of Chocolate (and other food)’, ‘When Even Getting Out of Bed is Difficult’ and ‘Losing Weight Successfully’. A collection of delicious recipes and a range of tips for everyday situations complete this practical handbook which has tried and tested, reliable information and tips from real life experience throughout. It’s an essential addition to your bookshelf and to learning to live with Type 2 diabetes.
Latest from Successful Diabetes
- Webinar Recording and Resources now Available! Language Matters and Supporting Emotional Health
- NEW DATES! 3-Hour, Virtual Emotional Health Interactive Workshop Nov 24th, Dec 3rd: Limited Places
- Language Matters and Emotional Health: Free, live Webinar on 30th September!
- ONLINE WORKSHOP! Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes
- Supporting and Assessing Emotional Health in Adults with Diabetes - A One-Day Workshop