Our wonderful, unique offer to help you update, refresh or create diabetes-related skills for your team or staff. Here are all the details!
4, one-day skills workshops for £4000*
(That's just £50 per person!)
This offer gives you:
- Four, one-day workshops, each for up to 20 participants, delivered in your locality
- Choice from a range of workshops (see below). Have four of the same or mix 'n' match - whatever meets your needs
- The chance to specify any particular outcomes for your locality and invite relevant staff
- Practical, enjoyable workshops, which foster teamwork and collaboration, as well as learning
- One-stop commissioning from a renowned, independent provider
* usual cost: a minimum of £4,800
Ts and Cs:
- Workshops can be held at any time during 2020
- Offer includes all facilitator communication, planning, preparation and delivery of workshops, facilitator expenses and workshop materials
- Offer excludes participant invitation, expenses and refreshments, venue and related equipment hire or provision
- Payment for all workshops to be made together in advance on invoice from SD
- At least 2 workshops to be held on consecutive days
Choose from the following workshops:
- Non-Hunger Eating: Practical Psychological Skills
- Encouraging Attendance at Type 2 Diabetes Structured Education
- Introduction to Personalised Care Planning
- Diabetes for Care Home and Home Care Staff
- Advanced Consultation Skills for Motivation in Self-Management
- Group Education Facilitation Skills
- Supporting Young Adults with Diabetes
Like this idea?
Simply get in touch to discuss your particular needs and book your workshops. It's as simple as that.
We can't wait to hear from you!